Miscellaneous (Pets, Motors, and others.)
- Original passport
- Residency card
- Proof of ownership
- Original purchase invoice
Specific Information :
- Owners of the goods cannot bring / import any type of vehicle into Vietnam unless they are working for an UN organization or an Embassy / Consulate, which are under diplomatic status.
- Owner of the goods’ passport
- Vaccination record
- Owner of the goods’ entry visa (valid at least 3+ months)
- International health certificate
- Import permit.
- Flight arrival details
- Original Vietnam arrival – departure card (3 copies per shipment) (pets traveling as cargo)
- Vietnam employer’s company license copy (pets traveling as cargo)
- Application letter and Power of Attorney (pets traveling as cargo)
- Airway bill (pets traveling as cargo)
The import permit is required by the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department.
Quarantine for pets traveling as cargo is not required.
Pets should arrive on a weekday (M – F) before 3:30 p.m.