Luggage and gifts must be for personal use and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
Frequent travelers and air crew regularly operating on flights into Bahrain are not permitted to import goods on a regular basis.
Crew members customs regulations:
are permitted to import:
- 400 cigarettes and 50 cigars;
- 8oz. of perfume;
- 1 liter bottle of alcoholic liquor and 6 cans of beer;
- gifts up to a maximum of BHD 250.- (approx. USD 600.-) on items not subject to customs duty.
Basic health information for travelers to Bahrain
- The general precaution is required; however there is no outstanding disease threat in the country.
- All travellers should seek medical advice before travelling to the country and ensure that all appropriate vaccinations are up to date.
- It is always recommended to keep a certificate of vaccination against Yellow Fever when one has travelled to countries with infected areas
Basic security information for travelers to Bahrain
- Owing to the continued state of political unrest throughout the entire region since the start of 2011, all travellers are strongly advised to take great care throughout their visit and should monitor the current social and political situation inside the country for potential dangers to their safety.
- No airport tax is levied on passengers upon embarkation at the airport.
Planning a trip to Bahrain?
Let our experts handle your excess baggage. Reach out to us today!